1. I just saw this on a friend's blog and couldn't resist sharing. It's hilarious.
Daddle: A "Saddle" for Dads. Perfect gift for when you're horsing around with your kids.
2. I saw this video this morning and kinda loved it. I'm still hesitant towards the song itself but the whole feel is super sweet.
3. Just in case you didn't notice, Lori's Etsy shop has now been added to the blog on the right-hand column. Check it out, she has super cute stuff.
4. Also new on the blog is the broken button that says "follow me on Pinterest". I'm still working on fixing the image for the button, but if you click on it, it does take you to my pinterest page. I love pinterest and am a strong believer in its amazingness. If anyone needs an invite, just leave a comment and I'll be sure to send one your way so you too can join in its magic.
5. This feels newsworthy to me, and hopefully will serve as a good enforcement tool, but I have officially been off of sweets (at work) for 3 days now. It's kinda a huge deal since work is usually jam packed with these lovelies and possibly a few Reeses Pieces, Sour Patch Kids, and other such goodies that always make my tummy a little sick.
So there you go - 5 things that you probably didn't know before. Hope you all have amazing weekends and enjoy the sun.