Tuesday, June 7, 2011

happy belated birthday shoutout


At BYU I'd hear horror stories about crazy in-laws who would call all the time, comment on your terrible cooking, check the cleanliness of your house with a white glove, and move in when you weren't hacking it taking care of their son.
I lucked out in the in-laws department. Fortunately, I married into an amazing family with an awesome mom at the head. Sue has always made me feel welcome and loved (even long before Ryan and I were together and I was just her piano student). I'm so grateful for her and her incredible example. thanks for being the best mother-in-law I could imagine! happy birthday Sue! I hope you had a great day.

picture thanks to Erica from weekend trip to NYC (more to come on that later)

No comments:

Post a Comment