Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fashion Dilemmas...

Most of the time I hate choosing what to wear in the morning so the result typically ends up being a white T-shirt and jeans. The other day Ryan and I were asked to talk to some future Washington DC interns about our experiences, so I figured jeans and a T wouldn't cut it. I was thinking about what to wear while in the kitchen getting breakfast when I looked over and saw it ---the cutest apron ever that I absolutely love which Lori made me. I think the pattern of the fabric and the actual apron itself are fantastic. I've always tried to think of ways that I could disguise the apron as something else so I could reasonably wear it out of the house...and yesterday I came up with the perfect solution...

1 comment:

  1. That's H-O-T hot Tin. I'm ordering one from Lori pronto!

    ReplyDelete