Friday, May 6, 2011

The nationals game

recently I scored tickets from to a National's game. so ryan and I arrived early to eat at the ballpark - he had Ben's and I had ice cream - and then settled in for the game. turned out that we had sweet seats - just 6 rows behind the nat's dugout. I also scored a free shirt and made eye contact with Zimmerman and Marquis. it was pretty awesome and we even won with 2 runs (it was a super slow game).
 the view from our dope spot
 view 2
 please ignore my puffy cheeks
...and my crooked smile

overall, it was a great time and I can't wait for more games this summer!
hope you all have great plans for this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I forgot for a second that you got your wisdom teeth pulled so when I saw that picture, I was thinking, "Did Tiff gain weight??" haha ;) Thats sweet you guys got such good seats, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete